Keywords: mathematics, mathematical-pysics, quantum mechanics, Anderson localization, women in STEM, random operators, graphic narrative, visualization, graphic recording, sketchnotes, illustrations, comics, historietas, bandes dessinnées, medieval illumination, books, converse Chuck Taylor.
- Great Lakes Mathematical Physics Meeting GLaMP 2020: invited talk. Postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19.
- Postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19. June 29-July 3, 2020: Conference “New directions in disordered systems” in honor of Abel Klein, will take place at the Institute of Advanced Studies in Neuville Campus (close to Cergy-Pontoise).
- Postponed due to COVID-19. May 2020: the Research in Paris (R.I.P.) projet submitted together with Martin Geber (UC Davis) has been accepted! Martin and I will be collaborating and spending a month in 2020 at the Institut Henri Poincare, in Paris.
- Postponed due to COVID-19. March 2020: Visit to Prof. Marcello Seri, University of Groningen, NL
- Feb 3-4, 2020: Workshop on NCG and topological insulators, Leiden, NL
- Dec 2019: one-week research visit to Prof. Katarzyna Pietruska-Paluba, at the University of Warsaw, Poland.