Keywords: mathematics, mathematical-pysics, quantum mechanics, Anderson localization, women in STEM, random operators, graphic narrative, visualization, graphic recording, sketchnotes, illustrations, comics, historietas, bandes dessinnées, medieval illumination, books, converse Chuck Taylor.
September 2020: My research project Random operators Arising in the study of random Walks (RAW) has been funded by the ANR JCJC call (Agence Nationale de la Recherche)! Congrats to my team, Hakim Boumaza (Paris 13) and Xiaolin Zeng (Strasbourg), and everyone selected!
- August 2021: Workshop at Lorentz Center, The Netherlands. Our proposal for funding has been accepted!! Organizers: Giuseppe de Nittis (Santiago, Chile), Max Lein (Sendai, Japan), Marcello Seri (Groningen, NL) and yours truly.
- November 2020: Talk – Mathematics Colloquium at University of Arizona, USA (via Zoom).
- September 2020: Talk – Minisymposium of the DMV annual meeting (remotely).
- Great Lakes Mathematical Physics Meeting GLaMP 2020: invited talk. Postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19.
- Postponed to 2022 due to COVID-19. June 29-July 3, 2020: Conference “New directions in disordered systems” in honor of Abel Klein, will take place at the Institute of Advanced Studies in Neuville Campus (close to Cergy-Pontoise).
- Postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19. May 2020: the Research in Paris (R.I.P.) projet submitted together with Martin Geber (UC Davis) has been accepted! Martin and I will be collaborating and spending a month in 2020 at the Institut Henri Poincare, in Paris.
- Postponed due to COVID-19. March 2020: Visit to Prof. Marcello Seri, University of Groningen, NL
- Feb 3-4, 2020: Workshop on NCG and topological insulators, Leiden, NL
- Dec 2019: one-week research visit to Prof. Katarzyna Pietruska-Paluba, at the University of Warsaw, Poland.